photo d409c42a-5da0-423f-b9bd-d8c604cad367_zps16ee8d3c.jpg

Friday, March 1, 2013

Easter Dreaming!

So I have been on the hunt all morning searching for fun/easy St. Patrick's Day DIY, crafts, and recipes. Unfortunately  I was unsuccessful  I am sorry but the green pancakes, green tinsel wreathes, and 4 leaf clover crafts just were not my cup of tea! 

So-- I have decided to move on to another spring holiday...

Easter.

Ahh Easter, the true beginning of spring -- Can you just smell summer right around the corner? Because when I think Easter... I think summer is on it's way!

So, unfortunately I am not going to entertain green food this morning.. but I will entertain a fabulous Easter DIY wreath! Who doesn't want something fabulous and decorative on their front door? Plus, who else is guilty of still having their Christmas wreath up?? (only me?)


DIY Easter Wreath! 
(click the image for DIY instructions)

Who doesn't love keeping the kids and grand kids happy while you're cooking up Easter dinner? Why not give them a craft to do! You can always do the good ol' sugar cookie frosting, coloring book pages, decorating eggs (which they probably already did the night before), or.... make foam cup bunnies?? Why not!

Easy Easter Crafts!
(click the image for DIY instructions)

Now... note that I said -- While you are making dinner. So what did you plan to make? I don't know about you, but my family always has a huge Easter lunch or dinner! What about some Bunny Bait for the kids, Apple Cider Pork & Potatoes with Roaster Asparagus for dinner, and Zippy Cinnamon Rolls for dessert? Ta-Dah!

Easter Dinner!
(click the image for cooking instructions)



No comments:

Post a Comment