photo d409c42a-5da0-423f-b9bd-d8c604cad367_zps16ee8d3c.jpg

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

7 Uses for Tension Rods

I don't know if you have seen this story floating around Pinterest -- BUT I have! And I think it is absolutely fabulous! There are so many uses for tension rods around the home! Tension rods are usually fairly inexpensive and sometimes you can even find them at dollar stores or the Family Dollar store for cheap cheap cheap!

I found on Pinterest 8 different uses that are going to THRILL you if you haven't already seen this post and been thrilled! 


^ Shoe Divide! ^


^ Extra Storage For Small Items - Like Spices! ^


^ A Spray Painted Tension Rod=Curtain Rod for Awkward Places! ^


^ Storage for Lids! ^


^ Help Store Cutting Boards & Cooking Sheets! ^


^ Ribbon and/or Wrapping Paper Storage! ^


^ Make a Small Space Fit More! ^

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I love those utensil I see above and I think it much better if you will get a cabinet having a glass doors . Thank you!

    ReplyDelete